Why choose a business cash advance?
You can raise between £500 and £300,000 in as little as 72 hours. This means you can:
- Purchase stock to maximise sales
- Improve your cash flow
- Pay your tax bill
- Refurbish your premises
A business cash advance is different to other
types of small business funding.
There’s no APR, hidden fees or fixed repayments. Instead we’ll agree one simple cost with you upfront and your repayments will be linked to your credit and debit card turnover.
To find out more about how we’ve helped small business grow, read our customer case studies.
Get in touch and start growing your business today!
Why choose Quick Capital?
- Raise between £500 and £300k to grow your business
- Apply over the phone in minutes and you'll receive funds in 72 hours
- Repayments are flexible - pay back as you earn
- We're rated "Excellent" by our customers on Trustpilot
- Topping up is easy - over 70% of our customers go on to renew their cash advance